Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss:- This is one of the biggest problems for everyone to lose weight. Are you looking for Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss? Everyone is looking for this weight loss plan especially women. As per strong research weight loss is one of the most research keywords on google. Everyone share their personal thought on weight loss. So in this article, I am sharing about Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan for losing weight. Read the Health tips article and take some simple diet plan ideas.
Vegetarian Diet plan for weight Loss
A Diet plan plays a vital role in losing weight, so you have to concern about your diet always. Indian cuisine is full of mouth-watering delicacies. Therefore, it is very important to know about the diet which is crucial for weight loss. Few people in millions have that body system that allows them to stay fit. However, it must be noted that it is not true for all people.
Following the vegetarian Diet Plan with sheer irregularity will not result in Weight Loss. It is an important matter of concern. Some people think that going to the gym will make them fit and flexible. However, that is not the case at all. All you need is to exercise, meditate, and follow the below-stated guidelines. Doing it for a month can bring several changes in your body. In order to see effective changes in your body, following the diet plan is not sufficient. A positive attitude fosters the speed of losing weight. It is totally fruitless to follow a diet plan with negative thoughts.
DIET PLAN :
Let us know about the Indian vegetarian diet plan which can be effective for weight loss:
Breakfast- In your breakfast, you need to include food items like sesame, melons, and flax. It is recommended to eat anyone fruit in your breakfast. You can also have an omelet with whole grain bread slices.
- After waking up, you need to drink a glass of orange, mango, or apple juice.
- After bathing, you must have at least two eggs and two slices of multi-grain bread.
- It is not necessary to regularly have two eggs and two slices of bread daily. You can and must have variations in your breakfast. You can eat at least two idlis with sambhar, it won’t affect your diet at all.
- In your breakfast, you must include walnuts, cashews, and almonds. It is expected that you will not eat many dry fruits a day. A minimum quantity of dry fruits is necessary for your health.
Lunch- It is not advisable to simply jump into eating your lunch after breakfast. You need to have a pre-lunch meal. You must remember that eating more doesn’t make you fat at all. You need to eat healthy food components at regular intervals.
- After having your breakfast, do not sit idle on a couch and watch TV. Go for a walk and get fresh air. In your pre-lunch meal, you need to have a salad with vinegar greasing. Take a break of at least 1 hour after having your pre-lunch meal.
- In your lunch, you can have rajma, pulses, and multigrain roti. For spicing up your tongue, you can also have pulses “chaat”.
- Do not eat pulses chaat regularly. You can have it twice a week.
- Brown rice is also recommended for your daily lunch.
It is recommended to eat cream free biscuits with green tea during your snack time. Don’t eat pastries, cakes, chocolates, and chips. It will make your diet plan useless.
It is often seen that some people tend to eat more in their dinner when compared to their lunch. However, you must control your appetite and eat less at dinner time.
- Eating 2 chappatis with an dal is more than enough.
- You can even have a small bowl of curd.
- You can avoid eating everything and have salad in your dinner.
Food to Avoid in Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan
If you are following some basic Vegetarian Diet Plan, then you have to avoid various items from your list. Try to avoid unhealthy food, because it makes it harder to lose weigh soon.
Avoid Sweet dishes:– Try to avoid sweeter dishes, like sugar, sweets, jaggery, sweet drinks, etc.
Refined grains: Try to avoid Products including white bread, white pasta, biscuits
High-fat foods: Try to avoid Fast food like McDonald’s, french fries, chips, fried foods, bhujia.
A Healthy Indian Sample Menu for One Week
Here I will explain some nutrition foods according to days. you can include these in your diet plan for weight loss. You can adjust this food according to your diet and calories.
- In Breakfast: take Sambar with brown rice.
- Lunch: Grain roti with mixed-vegetable(Green) curry.
- Dinner: Tofu curry with green vegetables and also includes a fresh salad.
- Breakfast: Chana dal with mixed vegetables and a glass of milk
- Lunch: Salad curry with brown rice
- Dinner: Khichdi with sprout salad.
- Breakfast: Apple cinnamon porridge made with milk and topped with sliced almonds
- Lunch: Whole-grain roti with tofu and mixed vegetables
- Dinner: Palak paneer with brown rice and vegetables
- Breakfast: Yogurt with sliced fruits and sunflower seeds
- Lunch: Whole-grain roti with vegetable subji
- Dinner: Chana masala with basmati rice and green salad
- Breakfast: Vegetable dalia and a glass of milk
- Lunch: Vegetable sambar with brown rice
- Dinner: Tofu curry with potato and mixed vegetables
- Breakfast: Try to eat Multigrain parathas with avocado and sliced papaya
- Lunch: Large salad with rajma curry and quinoa
- Dinner: Lentil pancakes with tofu tikka masala
- Breakfast: Buckwheat porridge with sliced mango
- Lunch: Vegetable soup with whole-grain roti
- Dinner: Masala-baked tofu with vegetable curry.
Try this Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
Following the above-stated guidelines will help you in staying mentally as well as physically fit. Determination is extremely important to lose weight. Body systems differ from one person to another and this is exactly the reason why some diet plans take a considerable amount of time to show changes.