Women all over the world are very particular about their dresses, as they always want to look beautiful and stunning. And in terms of adding great looks in the dresses that women want to wear, designers have been putting a lot of effort which in results Most Expensive Dresses in the World but beautiful in looks at the same time. Most of the women are now willing to spend millions for their look and lifestyle.
CHECK HERE:- 6 Luxury Handbags Brands List
Most Expensive Dresses in the World
So have you ever wondered which is the most expensive dress in the world? Check out here some of the most beautiful and top-class dresses whose prices are reaching the sky. You won’t believe that there are celebrities who party away in some of the most expensive dresses ever made. The dresses which are in the list of 5 most expensive dresses in the world are diamond studded, crystal embedded, embellished and crafted to perfection. Have a look at these dresses which will take your breath away when you look at their prices. Here are 5 most expensive dresses ever made:
- Kate Middleton’s Wedding Dress worth $388,000: This is one of the 5 most expensive dresses in the world. It is worth $388,00 which is hard to believe. But by looking at its beauty and perfection, you can just imagine how much effort has been put during the making of this most expensive dress. This Kate Middleton’s wedding dress is so special since its narrow waist has been accented by the addition of extra oomph below the midsection. From its flower resembled bottom to the ivory and white fabric as well as lace with plenty of delicate flowers, this dress is perfectly designed to be this much beautiful and costly at the same time. Its sleeves and lace collar makes it a perfect Queen’s gown.
- Yumi Katsura White Gold Dress worth $ 8.5 million: This worth $ 8.5 million Yumi Katsura White Gold Dress remains unsold because of its price range. The designer of this one of the most expensive dresses made only two gowns of this type. Katsura is an accomplished craftswoman who expanded her business into England, France, and the US, therefore became a well-known designer.
- Imperial Pearl Syndicate wedding dress worth $500,000: Another most expensive dress in the world is the Imperial Pearl Syndicate wedding dress which is worth half a million dollars. It was designed with 100,000 cultured pearls which is one of the reasons that this dress is titled under the costly price tag for its time.
- The Diamond Wedding Gown worth $12 million: This $12 million diamond wedding gown has been designed with shining diamonds which creates a kind of sparkle each time a bride turns and moves. The designers are in no hurry to sell this most expensive dress.
- Nightingale of Kuala Lumpur worth $30 Million: In the list of 5 most expensive dresses in the world, the other dress is Nightingale of Kuala Lumpur which is worth $30 million. This beautiful and amazing creation by a renowned Malaysian designer named Faiyzali Abdullah. From chiffon and silk to Swarovski crystals and 751 diamonds are used in the making of this beautiful Nightingale gown. Its beauty and perfection is something that makes it this much expensive.
Conclusion: At different occasions, women used to wear different kinds of dresses. Some of the dresses come in the most expensive dress in the world category. Here in the article we have mentioned those dresses which are very expensive because of the effort as well as other resources poured into them. Hope these dresses amazed you somehow by looking at their prices, comment below and let us know what your thoughts are on the information provided here.