Before traveling abroad, when taking out insurance, you should correctly select the purpose of travel in the calculator on the website. If you decide to go for an extreme vacation and choose a beach one, your insurance will not be able to cover the cost of treating your injuries. reason to travel abroad
The list of risks in the calculator is as follows:
Without additional risks – a calm journey does not carry any risks to the health of the tourist.
Active rest is a way of spending free time, a kind of hobby, during which the Insured person is engaged in such activities that require active physical work of the body, work of muscles, the whole body.
- Gym classes
- Riding on water entertainment facilities (“bananas”, “tablets”, catamarans, etc.)
- Ice skating, sledding
- Riding a bicycle
- Visit to the water park
- Roller skating
- Cross-country skiing
- Horseback riding
- Beach Soccer
Beach vacation – a sea vacation that is not related to active/extreme: swimming in the sea, snorkeling, prolonged exposure to the sun, and the like.
Extreme rest is a way of spending free time, a kind of hobby, during which the Insured person is engaged in active activities associated with a high degree of risk, extreme physical or mental stress in super difficult conditions. These include:
|Parkour and freerunning
|Hot air balloon flights
ATVs, jet skis
|Motorcycle racing, auto racing
Physical work – work associated with constant movement, the transfer of significant (over 10 kg) loads that require great physical effort:
- Ballet dancers and dance ensembles
- Circus performers, stuntmen
- Car and aircraft testers
- Servicemen, employees of internal affairs bodies
- Vehicle drivers, truckers
- Diving workers
- Electric welding, gas-flame, surfacing, and soldering works
- Crane operators and machinists
- Aerodrome service personnel
- Underground workers in mines and mines
- Mining workers
- Fire brigade workers
- Agricultural workers
- Workers associated with the production, storage, testing of explosives, poisonous substances
- Woodworkers and furniture workers
- Workers in the mechanical engineering and glass industries
- Manufacturing workers
- Printing workers
- Transport workers, power plants, and expeditions
- Food industry workers
- Workers performing construction, installation and repair, and construction work
- Rescuers of mountain and water rescue stations
Sports activities at a professional level – regular practice of any kind of sports in the case when sports are the professional activity of the Insured Person. When the Insured person takes part in training/competitions or when the Insured person attends sports classes while studying abroad, he is a member of a choreographic ensemble.
Non-citizens of Ukraine: Persons who are not citizens of Ukraine (non-residents) and travel (leave, fly) abroad from the territory of Ukraine.
Choose the risk that suits your travel purpose and travel with confidence abroad!