Detail Discussion about Hair Extension Treatment
Many women get influenced by the outstanding transformation that hair extensions promise, but there is a negative side to this amazing creation that is not often discussed. There are some serious problems that you need to know before booking an appointment with your hairstylist for Types of Permanent Hair Extensions , hair extension treatment. Before you get to know about the pros and cons of hair extensions, you must know what they are. Hair extensions are also called hair integrations, which are used to add extra length and volume to one’s hair.
Benefits of Hair Extensions
- The very common use of hair extension is you can get immediate volume and length. You can transform your short hair to long within no time. Hair extension makes it simple for you to have long hair without any concern about maintaining it. Voluminous hair is amazing for styling and upgrades the look of your natural hair.
- Many times you feel that you need to change your hairstyle. Hair extensions are the perfect method for changing your hairstyles and getting outstanding results without damaging your hair. Hair extensions offer you a wide range of hairstyles to change your look. You can have one style for the work and then the other for a night party.
- One of the best advantages of hair extensions is the color change. You can add a variety of colors or shades to your hair without using any chemicals.
- Hair extensions provide you with easy beauty and will lessen your time of styling so you can spend time doing other work instead of spending time getting ready each morning. Types of Permanent Hair Extensions Extensions also secure your hair from styling tools, and you can see your hair growing.
- Hair extensions treatment will help you to hide your split ends and that will make you feel good.
Things You Consider Before Getting Hair Extensions
If you want to add a few strands of extra hair along with your natural ones, then there are few things that you need to keep in mind before getting hair extension treatment.
- Always take the help of a professional hairstylist for hair extension. Some of the extensions look very easy and simple from the outside. But do not try those on your own as they can harm your hair.
- The extensions that will take place in your head can be too tight. If you are feeling any pain or if you are not comfortable with this then immediately go to your stylist and get rid of that.
- Always prefer good quality products for hair extensions. Good quality products can be expensive but in long run, they will not damage your hair.
- Do not forget to take care of your natural hair. Damaged hair cannot sustain much styling, even though it is only hair extensions. Oil your hair regularly, and go for hair treatments in regular intervals to take good care of your hair.
Types of Permanent Hair Extensions
Before we get into the discussion of different types of hair extension treatment. You must know that hair extensions have two categories – human hair extensions and synthetic hair extensions.
Human hair extensions are the same as their name. They are entirely made of human hair, which is given by any donor. Remy hair means the outer layer of the hair is undamaged, thriving in the same direction during the time of collection. This allows the hair to avoid tangling and guarantees that the extensions stay soft and silky throughout their lifelong. On the other side, Synthetic hair is made of different synthetic, mixed fibers, and there is no human hair. These fibers are made of fine plastic that is produced to copy the actual human hair.
Read More:- Yoga Exercises For Hair Growth
Difference between human hair extensions and synthetic hair extensions
Now you have understood the difference between human hair extensions and synthetic hair extensions, so now we will come to the various types of hair extensions method.
- Clip-in Hair Extensions: – Clip-in hair extensions come in a thread of contoured pieces, joined at the base with either silicone or fabric. You just need to do is clip the pieces to your natural hair. Clip-in hair extensions are not a permanent style of extensions as you easily remove them and again put them back. Clip-in extensions make the least damage to your natural hair as there are no chemicals, heat, pressure, or any other installation process. Because of its simplicity, it is the most popular type of hair extensions method.
- Tape-in Hair Extensions: – These types of extensions are pre-taped, so you have to glue them together to attach to any side of your hair. For this extension, you will need a hairdresser because it will be a bit difficult for you to align the extensions properly. As hot glue is used during this extension so there is the possibility that your natural hair can get damaged.
- Sew-in Hair Extensions/Weave: – In this type of hair extension first your natural hair will be braided into a cornrow, and then the weave will be sewed into the braid or cornrow. For this hair extension, you will need an experienced hairdresser, as it is a very technical and tough method that needs to be done only by an expert.
QUALITY & HOW LONG HAIR EXTENSIONS LAST
- Fusion & Pre-Bonded Hair Extensions: – Fusion hair extensions are blended into the natural hair using various bonding agents like glue. This extension is not preferred by many as this type of extension tends to damage your hair due to the use of hot glue.
- Microlink Hair Extensions: – These are applied by joining small wefts of hair with small sections of your hair with tiny silicone-lined beads. Then a special machine is used to protect the bead to the hair to make it tight. Though this process does not include any hot glue, if it is not installed properly by an expert. Sometime, it can also damage your hair.
- Wigs and Hair Pieces: – Wigs perform as a substitute for your hair and are designed to cover your whole head. It can be used for many purposes like – hair loss, balding or just to change your look. Hairpieces are different and most of the time they come in the shape of a bun or ponytail. and which is very easy to use.
Hair extensions can easily change the boring look and can give you enough confidence that you need to get success. After wearing hair extensions you can feel more attractive than earlier. If you desire to look stunning within no time then hair extensions are the best option for you. Now you have understood every pros and cons of hair extensions so you must choose wisely.